Are you ready to leap into a new career of truck driving? If you’ve never set foot behind the wheel of a tractor-trailer the thought of operating one is probably intimidating, especially since passing the CDL exam is the first stepping stone you must accomplish. Proper preparation is the key for success in any field and truck driving is no different.
It’s necessary to acquire knowledge and skills for passing the CDL exam and by enrolling in truck driving school with Napier Truck Driver Training you will:
- Master proper driving techniques. Large commercial trailers, tankers, and other vehicle types are huge machines to operate. You’ll be taught how to effectively maneuver these vehicles on the road, understanding that safety is key for both you and those driving around you.
- Learn truck rules and regulations. Driving tractor-trailers and other large commercial vehicles comes with its own set of traffic laws and regulations. Truck driving school teaches you all the state laws, accident reporting and safety regulations, inspections, and instructions for operating and maintaining these vehicles.
- Receive classroom, field, and road training. You’ll be taken through a series of training that combines both knowledge and hands-on experience in an effective and practical manner. Apply the concepts and rules behind driving large commercial vehicles as you physically test your skills behind the wheel.
The benefits of enrolling with Napier Truck Driver Training include:
- Experience to pass the CDL exam. You’ll go into the exam with confidence knowing you have the skill set and knowledge to pass with flying colors.
- Potential job opportunities. We work with some of the top carriers in the country and can connect you with recruiters before training even finishes. You’ll also receive our lifetime job placement assistance to help you at any time during your professional truck driving career.
- Convenient schedule options. Both full-time training and weekend training courses are available. We understand that not everyone can jump into full-time training and offer flexible options to fit your current needs.
- Financial aid. We have some of the most affordable tuition rates in the state, in addition to a variety of financial aid programs that can assist you with truck driver training.
Our grads are earning up to $50k in their first year of truck driving and we want the same for you. Interested in becoming a truck driver? Napier Truck Driver Training offers Class A CDL Training in the Cincinnati metro-area. To learn more, head over to our Truck Driver Training Program!