Napier Truck Driving School is proud to participate in financial assistance programs designed to assist both active duty and military veterans obtain high-quality CDL training!
The skills and professionalism you learned during your service, paired with one of the best training programs in Ohio, will make you an ideal candidate for any of our employment partners! Add the ability to attend truck driving school with very little, if any, out-of-pocket expenses, and it’s easy to see why becoming a professional truck driver is one of the most popular ex-military careers today.
Napier Truck Driving School has several educational and tuition options available for active service members, reservists, veterans, dependents and spouses under the following programs:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB) or Chapter 30
- Chapter 1606 – Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 1607 – Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Chapter 31 – Special Vocational Training (SVT)
- Chapter 35 – Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA)
Apply for Benefits
To apply for eligibility for veteran benefits, visit the VA Website and click “Apply for Benefits”!
Find Out About Financial Aid for Military Veterans
Want to learn more about veteran assistance programs and applying them to CDL Training in the Cincinnati area? Use the form to the right or call us at 888-368-2495 to find out more today!